The professional boxing fight between Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Andre Berto will take place on September 12 at MGM Grand Arena. The fight will be live broadcast on Showtime Pay Per View through the CBS television Network. The fight that we all have been waiting for is finally here. If you want to watch the fight online but blocked due to geo-restriction, use a VPN service to unblock the limitations.
Mayweather vs. Berto
This is the fight between the Welterweight Unification Championship winner Floyd Mayweather and the opponent Andre Berto. Andre Berto is an American- Haitian nationality boxer. Andre Berto is not a household name, which made Mayweather's decision to grant him the final fight all the more confusing. It may be "the" last bout of Mayweather's professional career. If the fighter Floyd Mayweather gets to beat Berto, he will be going to the 49-0. This means he might get the opportunity to fight his fiftieth fight win on the same network.
TV Channels for Mayweather vs. Berto Fight Live Online
|Eastern Europe||Sport 1|
|Scandinavian Countries||Via Play|
|Australia||Main Event TV|
How to watch Showtime from abroad?
Watch from windows notebook
1. Download a VPN software, install and run it.
2. Logging. If you don't have a VPN account, use the free VPN accounts.
3. Connect to a USA VPN.
4. Go to Showtime watch the fight.
Watch from iPad
1. Go to App Store, find 'FlyVPN', download the VPN app.
2. Register an account on FlyVPN and logging in the installed app.
3. Click 'VPN Server' - 'Batch Mode'
4. Tick the USA servers, setup them.
5. Install them.
6. Go back to 'Setting' - 'General' - 'VPN'. Choose one of the USA server you need and tick it.
7. Change VPN Status to 'On'.
Watch from Mac
1. Input "m.flyvpn.com" into Safari browser. If you can't access it, please visit "m.flyvpn.net".
2. Enter your FlyVPN "Account" and "Password" and click "Login".
3. Click "VPN Servers".
4. Click "Setup" to install one VPN server or click "Batch Mode" to install multiple VPN servers.
5. Choose the USA servers and Setup them.
6. Click "Install".
7. Click "System Preferences" icon on dock.
8. Click "Network".
9. Select one USA VPN server you want to connect and click "Connect".