I would like to introduce a easy method to get a Thailand IP to get into the Thailand websites and games which have intrigued you for a long time. That's using a FlyVPN's free VPN account. To visit websites that have restrictions you must be equipped with VPN service. The principle of VPN is that it could hide your IP address,and disguised itself as IP addresses from other countries.
Now let's guide how to setup personal VPN on your Android phone.
How to manually configure VPN on Android
- Open the Settings icon on the main screen.
- Click the 'Wireless and Networks' area, tap VPN and Add VPN network.
- You can choose one of the protocol you need. Here we Add PPTP VPN to create the VPN connection. You can input FlyVPN as name.
- Input 18.104.22.168(Thailand IP) as Server Address. Check "PPP encryption (MPPE)". To get other server IP address, register your own account for FlyVPN.
- Tap Save.
- Open the Settings application, and Click "FlyVPN" to connect.
- Enter your username and password. Do not login with your unpaid username and password. Or you will see the error message: Your account is expired. Use their free VPN accounts. The two accounts contain different servers.
- Click "Connect".